Monday, July 25, 2011

My Walgreens Trip Today

My Walgreens Trip Today --- Spent $5.95 out of pocket and got $1 RR for next time!! :)

I will be going back later this week to get the FREE DenTek floss. My coupon had not printed when I left.

Here's how I got all of this for under $6.

Transaction 1:
Keri Lotion (which is not on sale until 7/29, but my store had it marked wrong. It was a hassle to get this this week, so I would wait)
Sour Gummy Worms (not on sale, but I needed a filler b/c I was using 2 manufacturer's coupons. These looked REALLY good. :))
**Use $2 Keri lotion
**Use $4 RR from last week
**Got $5 RR (Keri lotion) (not until 7/29, but my store had it up --- wait until 7/29)

Transaction 2:
 2-Pretzel M&Ms
Huggies Baby Wipes
Roberts Milk
2-Twizzlers
Men's Speed Stick
**Use $.75/2 M&Ms
**Use $.50/1 Huggies Wipes
**Use $1/1 Huggies Wipes (Walgreens coupon book)
**Use $.50/gallon Roberts Milk
**Use $.50/1 Speed Stick
**Use $1.99 Speed Stick in ad coupon
**Use $5 RR from Transaction 1


(To see where all of these coupons came from, see Walgreens Deals This Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment