Sunday, July 3, 2011

Walgreens 7.3-7-9

These are not ALL of the Walgreens Deals this week, just my favorites!  
Walgreens has become one of my favorite stores for great deals on personal care items and some groceries!

See the Walgreens ad

TIPS:
*Walgreens will not accept more manufacturer's coupons than products. (I.E. You cannot buy 1 item, use 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 RR.  You need to use a "filler" item - I usually do the deal of the week from the ad or something else I may need.
*Hand over Walgreens store coupons last to prevent register "dings".
See Walgreens coupon policy HERE


In my opinion, there's not a lot of good stuff for FREE this week (without a mail in rebate - then you pay tax and postage), but here's some stuff that I liked...


Under $1

Mars or Dove Candy 
*Use $.50 off two 3 Musketeers (6/26 RP)
Final Price = $.50 each wyb 2 - 3 Musketeers

Bandaid (8-80 pack) $2.99 (online price)
*Use $2 off in ad coupon
*Use $.50/1 Neosporin product OR Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages product (6/12 RP)
Final Price = AS LOW AS $.49

1 dozen eggs $.99
Final Price = $.99

Other Good Deals
1/2 Gallon Milk $1.59
Final Price $1.59
(We go through A LOT of whole milk in our house, so I LOVE the Walgreens milk deals!)

No comments:

Post a Comment