Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ebates!

 

Ebates - Get cashback for shopping online!
I love Ebates...they pay me for shopping online!
A few of my favorite places and things to shop for online:
Clothes - I order most of our children's clothes from kohls.com and get free shipping, free returns, and 3% cash back!
PhotoBooks and Cards - I make our Christmas cards and yearly photo books on Shutterfly, wait for a free shipping deal, and get 8% back!
Ink Cartridges - I have scored as high as 30% cash back on ink cartridges ordering online!! (I hit a bonus double cash back deal that day).
All you have to do is go to Ebates (sign up if you're not already), search for the store you're ordering from, and go into the link from Ebates.

Questions: Just post a comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment