Sunday, May 22, 2011

Favorite Money Saving Sites


I have been asked by many friends in the last few months about some of the things I use to save and earn money while staying home with my daughters. These are some of my favorites so far.

Hope this helps you out, and you enjoy it as much as I have.

Mega Money Saving Sites

**Earn cash back when shopping online. My top favorite stores are Shutterfly (8% back), Shoebuy (10%), Kohls (2%), OldNavy (2%), and iTunes (1-3%).
**I now buy a lot online – clothes, ink cartridges, photos, etc…
**If I buy clothes, I make sure I can return it in the store or free returns online.
**Most sites have free shipping if you buy a certain price limit
**When you use my link, with your first “qualified purchase” ($25+), we both get $5
**Ebates mails you a check quarterly as long as your amount is over $5. If it’s not, they’ll roll it over to the next quarter.
**I use this search engine to earn Amazon gift cards
**Print coupons (linked to coupons.com) and earn swagbucks when you use them
**Great for Online searches for every day sites (gmail, facebook, etc.)and unknown sites to earn points to redeem for prizes (I use them for Amazon gift cards)

**I use this search engine to earn Amazon gift cards
**Okay for Online searches for every day sites (gmail, facebook, etc.) to earn points to redeem for prizes. Not the best search engine, but I like the “free money”.

No comments:

Post a Comment