Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update: Walgreens 5.29-6.4

Check your Sunday paper (or go to Walgreen's) tomorrow for the Walgreen's ad to score some great deals.  Here's a few that I know of already that I'm for sure wanting to get! I'll post more later.

2 Day Sale (Sunday & Monday)

Ritz Crackerfuls $2
*Get $2 RR wyb 1
*Use $1/1 coupon (4/17 SmartSource) = FREE + $1

24 pack Bottled Water $2.29

Deals Good All Week

Right Guard Deodorant, Body wash or Dry Idea Deodorant (B1G1 FREE)
*Use B1G1 FREE Right Guard or Dry Idea Product (exp. 5/31) = 2 FREE

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent
B1G1 Free
(Liquid 25-32 loads, Powder 36 loads)

Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.00
*Use coupon - $.50/2 boxes (DM Register, but don't remember what date) = $1.75/box


BC or Goody Headache Relief Powder (6 pack) $1.50
*RR $1.50 = FREE


Icy Hot Natural Pain Relief Cream (.5 oz) $.99
*RR $.99 = FREE


Illy Coffee $2
*RR $2 = FREE


Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor System $9.89
**Get $5 RR
**Use $4 off ProGlide coupon (5/1 Proctor & Gamble)
Final Price $.89


Cheap Chica's Notes
I recently started shopping at Walgreens for products in their ad, and I have found some EXTREMELY good deals. Before starting to shop here, I thought it would be a waste of my time to go to another store, but I have scored free body wash, free toothpaste, men's razors for less than $1, and cheap milk.  It has TOTALLY been worth it for me!


*Walgreens accepts manufacturer's coupons and Walgreens coupons.  Register Rewards ring in as "manufacturer's coupons".
*Walgreens will not accept more manufacturer's coupons than products. (I.E. You cannot buy 1 item, use 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 RR.  You need to use a "filler" item - I usually do the deal of the week from the ad.
*Hand over Walgreens store coupons last.

No comments:

Post a Comment