Sunday, June 19, 2011

Walgreens 6.19-6.25

These are not ALL of the Walgreens Deals this week, just my favorites! 
See the Walgreens ad

I love shopping at Walgreens now, because I can get great deals on a variety of things!! 
Before starting to shop here, I thought it would be a waste of my time to go to another store, but I have scored free body wash, free toothpaste, men's razors for less than $1, and cheap milk.  It has TOTALLY been worth it for me!


TIPS:
*Walgreens will not accept more manufacturer's coupons than products. (I.E. You cannot buy 1 item, use 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 RR.  You need to use a "filler" item - I usually do the deal of the week from the ad or something else I may need.
*Hand over Walgreens store coupons last to prevent register "dings".
See Walgreens coupon policy HERE




FREE

Gatorade - G Series Fit
*$5 Rebate when you buy all 3
1-Prime $1.50
2-Perform $1
3- Recover $2.50
Final Price = FREE

Under $1
Hershey's Candy $.49 (in ad coupon)
Final Price = $.49

Gilette Fusion Proglide Razor =$9.89
*Get $5 RR wyb 1
*Use $4/1 coupon (6/5 P&G)
Final Price = $.89

1 dozen large eggs $.99 (in ad coupon)
Final Price = $.99

Mandarin Oranges or Mushrooms 2/$1(in ad coupon)

Final Price = $.50 each wyb 2

Aluminum Foil $.89 (in ad coupon)

Final Price = $.89

Other Good Deals
Kellogg's Cereal $1.99
*Use $.70/1 Kelloggs Corn Pops or Raisin Bran Printables HERE or
*Use $1/2 Kelloggs Frosted Flakes or Rice Krispies/Cocoa Krispies Printable HERE or

*Use $1/2 coupon (6/5 RP)
Final Price = $1.29 - $.1.49

1 comment:

  1. I went to Walgreens today, but my store did NOT have graham crackers. The cereal was very little, and so were the Nabisco products, so I didn't get those. I still ended up getting GREAT deals on the eggs though and a few more things.!!! :)

    ReplyDelete