Sunday, June 26, 2011

Walgreens 6.26-7.3 - Milk as low as $2.39 :)

These are not ALL of the Walgreens Deals this week, just my favorites!  
Walgreens has become one of my favorite stores for great deals on personal care items and some groceries!
See the Walgreens ad

TIPS:
*Walgreens will not accept more manufacturer's coupons than products. (I.E. You cannot buy 1 item, use 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 RR.  You need to use a "filler" item - I usually do the deal of the week from the ad or something else I may need.
*Hand over Walgreens store coupons last to prevent register "dings".
See Walgreens coupon policy HERE


In my opinion, there's not a lot of good stuff for FREE this week (without a mail in rebate - then you pay tax and postage), but there are some good grocery deals for my family. :)




Under $1

Salt or Baking Soda 2/$1 (in ad coupon)
Final Price = $.50 each wyb 2

Posterboard 3/$1 (in ad coupon)
Final Price = $.34 each wyb 3

Aluminum Foil (Walgreens brand) $.69 (in ad coupon)
Final Price = $.69

Other Good Deals
 6 oz Blue Diamond Almonds $3.69 - B1G1 FREE
*Use $.60/2 6 oz Blue Diamond Almonds (6/26 SS)
Final Price $1.50 each wyb 2

Mentos Gum (or Eclipse, Orbit, Juicy Fruit, Trident White or Dentyne Ice) 2/$5
*Use (2) $1.00 off 50 piece Mentos Gum (6/5 SS)
Final Price $1.50 each wyb 2

Milk $2.89
(My Walgreens carries Robert's milk)
*Use $.50 Roberts Milk (6/12 SS)
Final Price $2.39
(We go through A LOT of whole milk in our house, so I LOVE the Walgreens milk deals!)

Twizzlers 2/$3
*Get $1 RR wyb 2
Final Price $1.00 each wyb 2
**There is a coupon for $1/3 in this Sunday's paper, but it makes the price more than $1 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment