Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Walgreens trip


Here's what I got at Walgreens this week --- spent $6.52 and have $2 in Register Rewards for next time!

Here's what I did...
Transaction 1:
Hyland's Teething Gel
Walgreens 48 count Forks
*Use $1 off Hyland's Teething Gel printable coupon
*Use $.99 in ad coupon for forks
Total = $5.35
(Get $5 RR for Teething Gel)
 
Transaction 2:
Evenflo Nursing Pads
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
*Use $5 RR (from transaction 1)
Total = $.81
(Get $4 RR for Nursing Pads)

Transaction 3:
Johnson's Baby Lotion
Johnson's Baby Wash
*Use $4 RR
(You will also have to have at least one more item to use all of these coupons in this transaction. I needed to get hydrocortisone cream for my daughter, but I did not include that in my "good deals" this week.) 
Total = $.36
(Get $2 RR for Johnson's Lotion and Wash) 
 
I thought less than $7 was a great deal for all of these items!!!!

What did you get at Walgreens this week?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment