Monday, July 11, 2011

Target Deals This Week

I am heading out to Target tomorrow to score a couple of good deals that I saw in the ad and/or read about on a couple of blogs. If I find anything else, I'll let you know. Here's the good deals I'm getting at Target tomorrrow...

Sharpie Markers (2 pack) $1
*Use $1 off Sharpie
Target Printable Coupon (Find under stationary)
Final Price = FREE
 
Sierra Mist (12 pack) $2.75
*Use $1 off Sierra Mist Target Printable Coupon (Find under Groceries)
 Final Price = $1.75
 
Kellogg's Cereal $2.50
*Use $.70 off 1 Kellogg's cereal (7/10 RP) OR
*Use $1.50 off 2 Kellogg's cereal (7/10 RP) OR
*Use $2.25 off 3 Kellogg's cereal (7/10 RP)
 Final Price = as low as $1.75
 
Luvs Diapers (BIG Pack)
*Get a $5 Gift Card when you buy 2
*I have GREAT coupons ($10 off big pack) from contacting the company.  
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment