Monday, May 30, 2011

Deals on Diapers - 30% off on Amazon

As a mom of one year old twins, we go through TONS of diapers.  I use coupons all of the time in stores to stay stocked up on diapers, but when I don't have great coupons I use amazon.com and get 30% off boxes of diapers!  If my coupons/sales won't get me at least 30%, I love using amazon.
Here's how to get 30% off diapers on amazon.com (and get them shipped to you for free!) :)

*Sign up for Amazon mom and get 15% off. (Completely FREE to sign up, no minimum purchase required)
*Order diapers (and/or wipes) using Subscribe & Save (search diapers subscribe and save) to save an additional 15%. I cancel my subscribe & save when my diapers arrive so I don't receive/pay for unexpected diapers. (I have done this at least 5 times, and there is no trouble - just save your email so you can easily click into "Managing Your Subscribe & Save") :)


I just ordered 234 - Size 3 Luvs diapers for $26 (free shipping) = $.11/diaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment