Saturday, June 4, 2011

Walgreens Deals 6.5-6.11

These are not ALL of the Walgreens Deals this week, just my favorites! 
See the Walgreens ad
I love shopping at Walgreens now, because I can get great deals on a variety of things!! 
Before starting to shop here, I thought it would be a waste of my time to go to another store, but I have scored free body wash, free toothpaste, men's razors for less than $1, and cheap milk.  It has TOTALLY been worth it for me!

*Walgreens accepts both manufacturer's coupons and Walgreens coupons.  Register Rewards ring in as "manufacturer's coupons".

*Walgreens will not accept more manufacturer's coupons than products. (I.E. You cannot buy 1 item, use 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 RR.  You need to use a "filler" item - I usually do the deal of the week from the ad or something else I may need.
*Hand over Walgreens store coupons last to prevent register "dings".

Let me know if you find any deals that I have not posted! :) 



Money Makers

Omega Smart Super Critical Ultimate Fish Oils (30 ct) = $10
*Get $10 RR wyb 1
*Use $2/1 Printable Coupon HERE
Final Price = +$2-tax (Des Moines area = +$1.40)

FREE
SoBe Lifewater $.99
*Get $.99 RR wyb 1
Final Price = FREE


Under $1
Stride Shift Gum =$.99 with in ad coupon
*Use $1/3 Coupon (5/15 SS)
Final Price = $.67 each wyb 3

Gilette Fusion Proglide Razor =$9.89
*Get $5 RR wyb 1
*Use $4/1 coupon (6/5 P&G)
Final Price = $.89

Chex Mix = 3/$3.99
*Use $1/2 Coupon (5/1 SS)
*Use $1/3 Coupon (Walgreens June Coupon Book - located by ads in front of store)
Final Price = $.74

Ban Deodorant = $1.49 in ad coupon
*Use $.74/1 Any Ban Solid coupon (6/5 SS)
Final Price = $.74

Colgate Total 2in1 Toothpaste OR 360 Clean Toothbrush = 2/$5
*Get $2 RR wyb 2
*Use (2) $.75/1 Colgate toothpaste (6/5 SS)
*Use (2) $.75/1 Colgate toothbrush (6/5 SS)
=$.75 wyb 2

Mars or Dove candy (1.1-2.17oz) = $.49 with in ad coupon

Other Good Deals
Duracell 4 pack batteries $2.99
*Get $1 RR wyb 1
Final Price = $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment