Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Target Deals 5.29-6.4



Weekly Target Deals!

Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropics Suncare
FREE $5 Gift Card when you buy 2 selected Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropics Suncare Products
 Print a $1 Hawaiian Tropics Coupon (You can hit the back button and print this twice.)
*You can get the gift when you buy 1 lip balm (1.79) and 1 other item (2 items = more than $5) 
*I chose to use 2 Hawaiian Tropics coupons and buy 2 sunscreens - I needed one for me and one for my kids.

Personal Care

Lotion
I have very dry skin, and am always in need of lotion. When I can get it cheap, I stock up!
2 - Suave 18 oz lotion (2.96 each)
**Print $.75 Suave lotion  (Target coupon)
**Print $.75 Suave lotion  (Target coupon)
(You will have to print once, then re-select this item and print again)
**Use Suave B1G1 FREE (Des Moines register - check your coupon stash)
=$.73 each wyb2

Nivea Happy Sensation Lotion (5.04)
**Print $1 Nivea lotion (Target coupon)
**Use $3 Nivea Happy Sensation lotion (Des Moines register - check your coupon stash)
=$1.04

Deodorant
Speed Stick $1.99
**Use $.75 Speed Stick (Des Moines register - check your coupon stash)
=$1.24
Mitchum Deodorant $1.99
**Use $1 Mitchum (Des Moines register - check your coupon stash)
**Use $1 Mitchum (Target mail-out coupon booklet recieved mid-May)
**Sorry to make you dig through your coupon stash. I will get better about listing where and when I got the coupon.  Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment