Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fareway 6.14-6.20 (Cheap Powerade!)

Fareway 6.14-6.20

I do not usually shop at Fareway, but it is my sister-in-law's favorite grocery store. She told me the other day, "I'm too lazy to (take the ad in to price match), Fareway does it for me." Fareway *usually* marks their prices down to match competitor's prices around the area. 

If you are a Fareway shopper, check this week's ad for other deals; these are just some of my favorites.


Skippy Peanut Butter $1.67

Tropicana Orange Juice (59 oz) $2.99

Fresh blueberries (pint) $1.50

Athena Melons $.39/lb

Powerade $.69
**Use $1/5 printable Powerade coupon
**Use Buy 10, Get 5 FREE in ad coupon

2 comments:

  1. I was never a big Fareway shopper either, but after going there a few times I would have to agree I love that they mark the prices to match competitors! Also I have found quite a few things that I regularly purchase are less expensive, and not only by a few cents. Example: Marzettis refrigerated salad dressings regularly priced $4.49 at Hyvee regularly priced $2.59 at Fareway! Of course it is a smaller store, at the least the one I go to, so the selection is sometimes not as great. But their meat is awesome, and they run some great deals on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what Jana says. :) They have less selection, but it's never affected her.

    ReplyDelete