Monday, June 13, 2011

Walmart - FREE and MoneyMakers

Truthfully, I am not generally a huge fan of Walmart (I personally like Target better), but I do LOVE getting paid to buy items...so I think I'm heading out to Walmart this week to get some great deals on cards and travel items. I found out that I was running out of items in my travel bag, so I need to get some before my next vacation.

**Remember Walmart prices vary from store to store, so double check the original prices before purchasing. :)

**See Walmart's coupon policy - my favorite part -- "If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase." :) If you are going to have coupons that exceed that transaction total, I would recommend having a copy of the coupon policy with you - just in case the cashier needs to see it. :)

Here's some GREAT deals. (Thanks Clippin' with Carie)

Money Makers (but don't forget, in Iowa we pay tax on non-food items!)
 
Dial Body Wash (travel size) $.97
Use $2/1 Dial Lotion/Body Wash Coupon (6/12 RP) (exp 6/30)
Final Price = FREE + $1.03 Overage

Dial NutriSkin Lotion $1.97
Use $2/1 Dial Lotion/Body Wash Coupon (6/12 RP) (exp 6/30)
Final Price = FREE + $.03 Overage

Rayovac Batteries (2-4ct) $.94
Use $1/1 Rayovac Batteries Printable (facebook)
Final Price = FREE + $.06 Overage

Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste (travel size) $.97
Use $1/1 Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste Coupon (5/15 RP) (exp 8/14)
Final Price = FREE + $.03 Overage

KY Jelly (2oz) $2.62
Use $3/1 Printable Coupon HERE
Final Price = FREE + $.38 Overage


Select American Greeting Cards $1
Use $2/2 Printable Coupon HERE
Final Price = 2 FREE


Other Good Deals

UP2U Mentos Gum $1.28
Use $1/1 Coupon (6/5 SS) (exp 7/20)
Final Price = $.28

Mom's Best Oatmeal $1
Use $.75/1 Mom’s Best Printable
Final Price = $.25

Combat Ant Traps $2.47
Use $2/1 Combat Printable
Final Price = $.47 after coupon


Snuggle Fabric Sheets $1.87
Use $1/1 Snuggle Product printable or
Use $.75/1 Snuggle Coupon (6/5 RP) (exp 7/17)
Final Price = as low as $.87








No comments:

Post a Comment