Sunday, June 12, 2011

Walgreens 6.12-6.18

These are not ALL of the Walgreens Deals this week, just my favorites! 
See the Walgreens ad


*I am out of town for the day, and have not had a chance to go through the Walgreens ad and my coupons.  This list is from what I saw online and from one of my favorite blogs - Clippin' with Carie (THANKS!)  These are not all of the ones she posted or the ones I saw on the online ad, however I did not want to post items that I did not know if the Des Moines area had coupons available. I will hopefully post more deals later this week. Thanks for your patience. :)





FREE
Wal-Fex 24 Hour Allergy Relief (5 ct) $3.99
*Get $4 RR wyb 1
Final Price = FREE

Blistex RPM for Men Lip Care $2
*$2 RR wyb 1
Final Price = FREE

Under $1
Nestle Candy (1.4-2.1 oz) $.39
*Use B2G1 FREE Nestle Crunch Singles Bars Printable (swagbucks or coupons.com)
*Use $.50/2 (5/1 SS)
Final Price = $.14 each wyb 3

Gilette Fusion Proglide Razor =$9.89
*Get $5 RR wyb 1
*Use $4/1 coupon (6/5 P&G)
Final Price = $.89

I love shopping at Walgreens now, because I can get great deals on a variety of things!! 
Before starting to shop here, I thought it would be a waste of my time to go to another store, but I have scored free body wash, free toothpaste, men's razors for less than $1, and cheap milk.  It has TOTALLY been worth it for me!

*Walgreens accepts both manufacturer's coupons and Walgreens coupons.  Register Rewards ring in as "manufacturer's coupons".

*Walgreens will not accept more manufacturer's coupons than products. (I.E. You cannot buy 1 item, use 1 manufacturer's coupon and 1 RR.  You need to use a "filler" item - I usually do the deal of the week from the ad or something else I may need.
*Hand over Walgreens store coupons last to prevent register "dings".

Let me know if you find any deals that I have not posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment