Monday, June 6, 2011

Reminder: FREE Shutterfly Cards (+I got a $10 Shoebuy.com gift certificate!)

Don't forget to order your FREE Shutterfly cards (you pay shipping = $5.99 + tax).
(Code DADCARD) *Offer expires June 9, 2011
However, I ordered my 5 cards - had 2 sent to me, and had 3 sent straight to my recipients.  When I sent the cards to my recipients, I paid $.99 shipping, but NO tax.  SO...for 5 personalized photo cards, I paid $4.99.

Making your cards on Shutterfly takes a little bit longer than picking them out in a store, but I can usually get them cheaper, and I think they're WAY cuter!! I think Shutterfly is pretty user friendly, too. :)

Also, I got a $10 Shoebuy.com gift certificate emailed to me.  I'm not sure if this was just a bonus or what, but I was excited!! :)
(Also, when I use my Shoebuy.com gift certificate, I will be going through Ebates to get 10% cash back!) Questions - just ask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment